I got really lucky with this one. I wanted a 12 inch wide by 10 inch high by 6 inch deep diaper bag. I wanted a front pocket, side pockets and two interior pockets. This romper provided just enough material with only the tiniest remaining scraps.
I utilized the two pockets on either side of the dress and salvaged the invisible side zipper for the top of my bag. I added a yellow sheet for the lining, a magnetic snap for the front pocket and a couple of white rings to add some oomph to the strap. I like rings for clipping my keys , a wristlet or cell phone case to. 😉
Hanging up(long straps!):
And on my sewing table(I stuffed the bag with batting to show the shape):