Here’s the first finished of a set of cloth diapers I’m making from our old cotton t-shirts. I used the free Fern and Faerie pattern/instructions that can be found here: http://fernandfaerie.com/sewing_fitteds.html . I chose to make the stuffable style.
The only snag I came to was the elastic around the legs. The pattern doesn’t say how long to cut the elastic. The difference between notches on the pattern for small is 10 inches so I tried 7 inches of elastic. I think that’s too long since the legs don’t seem to be cinched in very much at all. I’ll cut 6 inches for the next one.
I have a bunch of these cut and prepped that were just waiting for the velcro so now that I have velcro the next diaper post should be a picture of a stack of finished dipes. 😀