Large Ottoman Cover


I started this ottoman cover at least a year ago and ran into problems while piecing it(stretching, fit problems) so I set it aside and procrastinated about finishing it.
It took two hours this morning to attach the last two sides and fit it to the ottoman.
I’m glad I only spent $12 on this fabric because it didn’t turn out as well as I’d planned.
Oh well, it’ll help protect my furniture from the kids and their spills.
Sorry if the color is off in this picture, my computer monitor had lost its’ red pigment so everything appears black and blue on our screen. So I can’t tell if the colors are true or not.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s